Expert repair and servicing solutions for a wide range of gardening equipment, including lawnmowers, ride on mowers and water blasters
At Gardening Aids, we offer reliable servicing and repairs for all types of gardening equipment and machinery. Our team of experienced technicians is fully equipped to handle any brand or model, even those not bought through us. We’re dedicated to delivering top-notch customer service and workmanship that exceeds your expectations. From professional equipment repairs to regular serving, we have all your equipment maintenance needs covered.
In addition to lawnmower servicing, we also stock a variety of gardening equipment and parts. So whether you're looking for electric lawnmowers, robotic mower parts, ride-on lawnmowers or any other gardening tool, look no further!
Servicing solutions for all gardening equipment makes and models
Our gardening equipment servicing team specialise in providing top-quality maintenance and servicing solutions for a wide range of equipment. We can service and maintain the following:
- Ride on mowers
- Water blasters
- Commercial vacuums
- Post hole borers
- Bowling green machines and more!
We understand that each piece of equipment has its unique needs and requirements, and our workshop and technicians are fully equipped to handle any issue that may arise.
Why is regular garden equipment maintenance and servicing so important?
Neglecting the upkeep of your tools can result in decreased efficiency, shortened lifespan, and potential safety hazards. Regular servicing and maintenance of your gardening equipment will lead to:
- Cost Savings: Regular maintenance can prevent costly repairs or even the need to replace equipment altogether. By fixing minor issues early, you can avoid more significant problems down the road.
- Enhanced Safety: Properly maintained equipment is safer to use. Dull blades, loose parts, and other issues can pose a safety hazard to you and others.
- Optimal Performance: A well-maintained tool performs at its best, ensuring that you achieve the desired results efficiently and effectively.
- Environmental Benefits: Well-maintained equipment can be more environmentally friendly as it operates more efficiently, producing fewer emissions.
- Longer Lifespan: Regular maintenance can significantly extend the lifespan of your equipment, saving you money in the long run.
We offer comprehensive inspection, cleaning, lubrication, and testing, to ensure your equipment performs at its best. See our FAQs page for the full service and repair pricing list.
Convenient pick-up, delivery, and scheduling service for hassle-free equipment maintenance
We are committed to providing streamlined solutions to keep your equipment in top working condition. We offer a convenient pick-up and delivery service for a cost of $30+GST within a 30km radius of our North Shore location.
In Addition, we understand that scheduling maintenance appointments can be a hassle, especially with a busy schedule. Our simple customer scheduling service ensures that you never miss an appointment again. We’ll ring you when your next service is due, making it one less thing for you to remember on your to-do list!
Trust us to provide the best possible care for your equipment. Get in touch with the friendly North Shore-based gardening repair team today