Level 1 Covid rules are in effect. Our workshop & showroom will be fully functional.
These will be under the guidance of the hygiene rules & tracing rules regarding Level 1. (See here)
This means -
- There will be restricted public access to our workshop
- We will have a small reception area inside the front doors to fulfill your hygiene & tracing responsibilities.Before leavinging this area you must read & accept the poster outlining the Covid 19 health rules, sanitise your hands & either app scan or write your tracing information in the register.
- The counter & Eftpos machine will be sanitised between customers similar to what we are used to in super markets
- We have appointed a designated person, who will be resposible to coordinate the collection, repair & delivery of repairs. He will be fully aware of the level 1 Hygiene requirements, in order to keep us all safe.
- The shop will trade from 8.30am to 5pm. Monday to Friday 9 to 1 Saturday
Only small repairs like starters & chain sharpening will be accepted over the counter. Larger repairs will need to be left outside to be processed once they have been booked in.
The Government Rules
At Alert Level 1 everyone can return without restriction to work, school, sports and domestic travel, and you can get together with as many people as you want.
It's still important to keep basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
The Golden Rules for Alert Level 1
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing, or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
To stop the spread of COVID-19, it’s important to be able to quickly identify and find the people who have come into close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
Businesses should help customers to keep track of where they’ve been by displaying the NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster.
We have the the QR code displayed instore. Please use it as it allows you to be notified immediately if somebody with covid symptoms has been in contact with you in our store