Billy Goat Heavy Duty Mower
A proven performer since 1995. The Outback brush cutter is a 24' commercial duty walk behind machine ideal for clearing bush up to 6ft high and 2" diameter.
It is designed to take the abuse of hitting hidden rocks, stumps, fence posts and tyres. The heavy duty blade spindle is reinforced in 4 directions and is driven by a heavy duty V belt to protect the engine.
The unit features:
- 24" cut with reinforced spindle.
- 3 speed slip transaxle with reverse.
- Rigid deck design for added stability in brush.
- 16" puncture proof tyres or optional foam filled tyres.
- Protected rear mounted clutch.
- Steel hand guard and plough.
- No twist belt.
- Angled rear discharge deck eliminates packing and wind rows.
- Front deck projectile guard, brush bar and solid steel skids